WinOAS™: Option Adjusted Spread and Cash Flow Engine
The WinOAS™ is MIAC’s Option-Adjusted Spread (“OAS”) pricing program providing static, scenario and OAS valuation of residential and commercial whole loans, mortgage servicing, consumer loans and subprime residual assets.
- Simply the most widely installed and validated mortgage pricing model in the mortgage industry.
- Deploys an industry leading and fully validated Libor Market Model (LMM) term structure model.
- Highly user configurable pricing assumptions with full SarBox audit trial and user permissions controls.
Supports nearly 30 different voluntary prepayment model types and 10 different delinquency/FCL model types.
- Allows extensive “what if” calculations of price, yield, duration, convexity, etc. for a residential and commercial mortgage loan portfolios by changing prepayment forecasts, discount rates, cost to service, probabilities of default, expected loss severities, time to foreclose, etc.
- Complete documentation of all Cash Flows Components including: Prepayments, Delinquencies, Foreclosures, Vectored Costs, Escrow Floats, etc. can be copied and pasted into any spreadsheet or database for additional analysis.
- Tightly integrated with DataRaptor®, MarketShield©, and ALM/VAST©.
- Provides a Distributed Processing Mode (DPM) option for ultra-fast performance including as many as a 1,000 CPUs.